Hear the Forest Sing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologies for Admin Inactivity!

Go down

Apologies for Admin Inactivity! Empty Apologies for Admin Inactivity!

Post by Admin Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:22 am

I realize I have been quite inactive the past couple of months. My admin partner (the second person under the 'Admin' username) has little to no responsibility over forum content, nor does she want it, so it's up to me! Unfortunately, I've been very busy working and trying to save up money in order to move. I still have a few months to go, so the inactivity will likely continue for a little while.

I give my sincerest apologies to you wonderful people. I realize a community can only be made by group efforts, but of course all things start with one person, as well. I hope once the fervor of my life settles I can contribute more and put more work into fostering a true community here.

In the meantime, don't be shy! Whether I am active or not, I still check this forum a few times a week, so post on the forum freely. And I will remind everyone that I am open to suggestions or comments about the forum. If there is anything you would like to see changed, added, fixed, etc., no matter how big or small, please don't hesitate to private message me.

Thank you everyone! Merry Mori-ing!

Admin
Admin

https://morikei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down