Hear the Forest Sing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

manic 'queue curator' for my mori blog...

2 posters

Go down

manic 'queue curator' for my mori blog... Empty manic 'queue curator' for my mori blog...

Post by woodlandwisp Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:34 pm

I spend upwards of half an hour rearranging my blog queue to make sure everything looks nice. Not too many similar pictures all next to each like several gifs, clothing posts, whatever. But at the same time I want posts preceding and following a post not to be too aesthetically clashing, like avoiding a very winter-themed post coming after a very summer-themed post. I wonder if anyone else does this for their blogs? My other blogs have queues too but I don't put any thought to the aesthetic of their order at all. It's so strange, but... I don't know, it's kind of pleasant for me, haha.

I've learned a lot about myself from this though, or like... I learned about my perspective of Mori Kei, through my Mori blog. Such as, only posting 'close up' pictures of nature. I rarely post pictures or gifs of "landscape" nature, no matter how beautiful they are, because they don't seem mori to me. Mori isn't viewing nature through this far-away, inhuman scope. It's being right in the middle of it and living amongst it. Like the difference between these two gifs (both taken from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Both astonishingly beautiful, but which is more mori to you?
woodlandwisp
woodlandwisp

http://woodlandcomforts.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

manic 'queue curator' for my mori blog... Empty Re: manic 'queue curator' for my mori blog...

Post by Raindrop Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:11 am

I see what you mean by the scenery vs details -thing! I've never thought about it but it makes perfect sense. I personally still like scenery pics more Very Happy
And yeah my blog is a mess, I've never really bothered to organise it. I've planned to tag all the things properly SOMEDAY but I still haven't done it. I've also thought that it would be nice to have sideblogs for different kinds of aesthetics and/or things, like one would be for wintery things, the other for nice looking places etc etc.
Raindrop
Raindrop

http://bunnybirds.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down