Hear the Forest Sing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

other j-fashion

4 posters

Go down

other j-fashion Empty other j-fashion

Post by fishkit Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:37 pm

hello!!

mori kei is my daily fashion, but i also really love dressing in lolita fashion from time to time, and i take part in my local lolita comms.

i was curious to see if anyone else here enjoys styles besides mori!! what do you love to wear?
fishkit
fishkit

http://tessafish.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

other j-fashion Empty Re: other j-fashion

Post by witchyplume Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:33 am

I have to admit I like to wear my witch mori with mix styles. I mix in a little bit of punk, street style, Mori with jeans, sometimes I throw in a Mori layer style with lace bottoms but then wear bright colour accents in accessories and shoes. Forest Lights I call that.

Lolita is so adorable, I really like their fabric prints.
witchyplume
witchyplume

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:21 am

Wahh, Forest Lights is a really cute name for brightly colored accents!!
Not directly related to fashion but the short winter days make me really want to take a walk with a latern like the little children do around this time of the year.
Yet another kind of forest light *:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´∀`)

As for colors, I also really like the colors used for hama kei. Maybe it's because I grew up in a town close to the sea with many lakes, but looking at the color palette makes me really feel at home.

Participating in local communities seems like a really fun thing to do! I saw some mori girls at a cute bakery a while ago but I was too shy to talk to them. ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Jun
Jun

Back to top Go down

Post by witchyplume Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:43 pm

I love lanterns, I have a green neon one that glows really well in the dark. I am hoping to get different colour lanterns...hmmm that gives me a design idea for later. Mori Lanterns, homemade with some simple craft paper or something like that.

I love Hama Kei too, living by the ocean does that to you. I'm also a fan of Yama Kei, Mountain style since where I live I get a good divide of Forest Ocean Mountain. I wonder if there is a Sora Kei, maybe a sky based Mori with bird influences, stars, clouds, weather maybe based Kei? Ohh if there isn't, I want to be the first one to start it ahaha XD
witchyplume
witchyplume

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:33 am

homemade lanterns are great, you can also make them with old preserving jars and some colored semi-transparent paper. There are so many ways to make one, it is kind of fun to think of all the different possibilities. (*´∀`)

Sora kei sounds like a nice idea! I wouldn't be surprised if there's actually a trend like this, maybe under a different name? I think I'll try looking a bit into it later!
Jun
Jun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raindrop Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 am

Sora kei is a lovely idea! Like...mori with some cult party kei vibes.

I also like lolita style (haha seems like everybody who likes mori likes also other street styles), but I'd probably never wear it myself. It's too "strict" style for me. Like...can you even move in those dresses? But I like ouji/boystyle really much, and I would actually try it if I had proper clothes for that.

I'm really fond of many styles (for example, I really appreciate well made decora/fairy kei coords!), but the "mori kei family" is my absolute favourite. By the "mori family" I mean mori and it's sister styles, like dolly and hama kei. They alla have that relaxed vibe that I love so so much ~
Raindrop
Raindrop

http://bunnybirds.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum