Hear the Forest Sing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plume Logs: Tea Spatter Parchment

Go down

Plume Logs: Tea Spatter Parchment Empty Plume Logs: Tea Spatter Parchment

Post by witchyplume Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:14 am

Welcome to my humble abode.  Filled with sketches, doodles, marks of ink sometimes, you can see some of my progress work of Mori styles and other Mori drawings.

My style is usually of dark colours, fitting of my Dark Mori style[Goes by Witch Mori as well when looking it up].  I love my blacks and moss greens.  Sometimes I don't draw my glasses, but other times I might.

I also enjoy Hama and Yama styles, and this weird Mori branch I randomly made up called Sora Kei where it is more influenced by the light and fluffy clouds, the sky and stars, the weather as well along with birds and winds. If there is a proper name for that Sora Kei style please tell me.

Disclaimer:  Please do not take my drawings and use them somewhere else.  Unless you credit me, these drawings are usually personal work, and I don't make free use art.  

It's a little under works, I got to get some more fallen twigs.

Last edited by witchyplume on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
witchyplume
witchyplume

Back to top Go down

Plume Logs: Tea Spatter Parchment Empty Re: Plume Logs: Tea Spatter Parchment

Post by witchyplume Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My outfit of the day and my current Icon.
witchyplume
witchyplume

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum