Hear the Forest Sing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wello ~ Well Hello

Go down

Wello ~ Well Hello Empty Wello ~ Well Hello

Post by LovedLauren Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:12 pm

What should we call you?
~ Well,  my first name is Christie Lauren, so something along those lines, such as that or Chrissie, Lauree or, if you feel like calling something a tad funner, call me Chrysanthemum.

Do you have a blog (especially Mori related?)
~ I'd like to begin a blog on Tumblr, but a chapter of my life is going to end, so I thought it would be a nice idea to begin one when I begin the next chapter of my life.

How did you hear about/get into Mori Kei?
~ I don't remember how I came about it, but I'm genuinely glad I did. I like how warm and cozy the layered look seems, especially because I get cold terribly easy.

How do you you participate in Mori Kei?
~ I don't particularly participate in as much of a way that I would like to for a couple reasons. My mother dislikes when I layer my clothes, despite how easily I get cold. However, I'll be out on my own soon. I'm going to plunge into a world of change, so when I am comfortable in my new world and metamorphosis, you'll probably find me happily wearing this style. Since I'm new to the community, I'd like to slowly fall into it.

What is your favorite season and/or weather?
What are your pastimes?
~ I love all the seasons, as long as I can stay comfortably warm one way or another. In all of the seasons, nature is beautiful. I also like all kinds of weather, but I do have a particular favorite in that case. I love when I can feel the rain and see the brightness of the sun at the same time. I think some people call them sun showers.

Show us some of your favorite Mori coords?
~ At the moment, I do not know much about such things. I hope to learn more from the people of this forum.

One more thing:
~ As you can see, I tend to say more than I have to. You could say I talk too much. I hope no one will mind it too much. However, I'd like to say sorry ahead of time, so I am very much sorry!
LovedLauren
LovedLauren

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum